This character design is my personal work. I love to do different characters from my observation. I have drawn this character by inspiration of the village man whom I have seen. Those people are very hard working, helping and caring by nature. I have started my digital coloring practice from this work.
Saturday, July 20, 2013
DIGITAL COLORING
This character design is my personal work. I love to do different characters from my observation. I have drawn this character by inspiration of the village man whom I have seen. Those people are very hard working, helping and caring by nature. I have started my digital coloring practice from this work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A1 Chips - Chinese Food Mural
Mural for A1 Chips in Chennai . Agency : Creative Rise Ads Art Director : Sylam
-
I have done these character design from imagination. I love to create different types of character on whi...
-
This is my personal work. Once I got an opportunity to study the horse lively for few days.Those horses are used for beach ...


No comments:
Post a Comment